jeudi 8 août 2013

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE en live...


Concert entier lors du Lollapalooza festival de Chicago...

Set list :

01. "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire" - Songs for the Deaf
02. " No One Knows" - Songs for the Deaf
03. "My God is the Sun" - ...Like Clockwork
04. " Burn The Witch" - Lullabies to Paralyse
05. "Sick, Sick, Sick" - Era Vulgaris
06. "First It Giveth" - Songs for the Deaf
07. "The Vampyre of Time and Memory" - ...Like Clockwork
08. "If I Had A Tail" - ...Like Clockwork
09. "Little Sister" - Lullabies to Paralyze
10. "Make It Wit Chu" - Era Vulgaris
11. "Smooth Sailing" - ...Like Clockwork
12. "I Sat By The Ocean" - ...Like Clockwork
13. "I Think I Lost My Headache" - Rated R
14. "Go With The Flow" - Songs for the Deaf
15. "Song for the Dead" - Songs for the Deaf 

 

Aucun commentaire: