vendredi 24 mai 2013

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE : titre en live

"Keep Your Eyes Peeled" en live... et entière au The Wiltern à Los Angeles hier...


Set list :
"Keep Your Eyes Peeled" (...Like Clockwork)
"You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire" (Songs For The Deaf)
"Sick, Sick, Sick" (Era Vulgaris)
"First It Giveth" (Songs For The Deaf)
"No One Knows" (Songs For The Deaf)
"My God Is the Sun" (...Like Clockwork)
"I Sat by the Ocean" (...Like Clockwork)
"The Vampyre of Time and Memory" (...Like Clockwork)
"I Never Came" (Lullabies to Paralyze)
"Kalopsia" (...Like Clockwork)
"If I Had a Tail" (...Like Clockwork)
"Turnin' on the Screw" (Era Vulgaris)
"Burn the Witch" (Lullabies to Paralyze)
"Make It Wit Chu" (Era Vulgaris)
"Smooth Sailing" (...Like Clockwork)
"Little Sister" (Lullabies to Paralyze)
"I Think I Lost My Headache" (Rated R)
"Go With the Flow" (Songs For The Deaf)
"I Appear Missing" (...Like Clockwork)
"...Like Clockwork"
"Feel Good Hit Of The Summer" (Rated R)
"A Song For The Dead" (Songs For The Deaf)

Aucun commentaire: